Herban Essentials essential oil towelettes are made with the highest quality pure essential oil, which not only makes them smell amazing, but makes them naturally antibacterial and antiseptic as well. The most common use for the towelettes is to cleanse the hands and kill germs, but there are millions of ways to use these wonderful wipes! Toss them in your purse, backpack, briefcase, car, wallet, or gym bag to enjoy their germ-killing, mood-lifting, fabulousness everywhere you go!
Essential lavender oil.
Essential lemon oil.
Essential peppermint oil.
LAVENDER TOWELETTES Lavender oil is renowned for its calming and healing properties. Uses for our lavender towelettes:
- inhale aroma to calm and relax
- smooth over burns or scrapes to disinfect, ease pain, promote quick healing, and prevent scaring
- massage temples and back of neck to relieve headaches and/or stress
- toss in the dryer to infuse clothes and linens with lavender aroma
- rub all over skin to repel bugs and relieve itching due to previous bug bites
- inhale aroma to aid in a goodnight?s sleep
- dot on blemishes to clear up outbreaks
- remove makeup on the face
- place in the tub to infuse bath with relaxing lavender oil and aroma
- clean baby bottoms and prevent diaper rash
LEMON TOWELETTES Lemon oil is refreshing and uplifting. Uses for our lemon towelettes:
- to stimulate creativity and concentration
- place in a diffuser or wave around to disinfect air (kills bacteria and many airborne viruses)
- smooth over face as an astringent or aftershave
- wipe down phones, computer keyboards, etc. in office or at home to prevent the spread of germs
- toss them in the refrigerator for a special rejuvenating treat on a hot day or after a workout
PEPPERMINT TOWELETTES Peppermint oil is invigoration and energizing. Uses for our peppermint towelettes:
- to clear the mind and combat mental fatigue
- rub on upset tummies to dispel nausea
- press on pulse points and breathe in aroma to relieve motion sickness
- tuck in car air conditioner vents to clean air and pep up the driver