MODERATE LENGTH, MODERATE VOLUME.
- 100% Silk
- Durable (Up to 25 application with proper care)
Silk Lashes should be given the same care and attention you would give a fine silk blouse. Do not shower or sleep in your lashes. Always store back in the Battington Box for safe keeping.
- Use your trusty eyelash curler to help match the bend in the silk lashes so everything looks like one
- Remove the lashes from the pack and hold them against your eye to measure them against the length of your own natural lash line. False lashes are often too long for your eye, so ensure you cut the strips to fit
- Apply a light coat of mascara to your natural lashes (before application)
- Draw a thin line of the lash glue to the band of your lashes
- Wait for glue to become tacky (30-60 seconds). It is very important to wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky before applying the false lashes.
- Place the lash band as close to your natural lashline as possible. Hold them firmly in place until adhesive is set.