Fez Body Serum
WINNER BEST ECO PRODUCT – 2014 Swedish Beauty & Cosmetics Awards
Mysterious, sensual and exotic, a complex blend of steam distilled essential oils evokes the sacred Imperial city of Fez, Morocco, in this moisturizing body oil rich in Vitamin E to replenish and restore dry skin.
Rose and orange blossoms are mixed with citrus notes and layered over the scents of antiquity: patchouli, sandalwood and ylang ylang, with lingering hints of cumin and clove from the spice market.
• High concentrations of argan oil help improve elasticity and skin texture while soothing redness
• Watermelon, sunflower, olive and coconut oils deeply moisturize and absorb readily
• Aromatherapy benefits: relieves stress, stimulates circulation, calms nerves
An earthy, warm blend to calm the senses and uplift the spirit while leaving skin velvety smooth.
Apply as needed to body and hands.
• For best results, massage into damp skin after bath or shower.
• Recommended especially after body exfoliation using Kahina Rosemary Lavender Argan Soap.
• For a subtle body fragrance, apply to pulse points throughout the day.
argania spinosa (argan) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cocos nucifera (coconut) nut oil, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) seed oil, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, citrus paradisi (pink grapefruit) peel oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf/flower oil, backhousia citriodora (lemon myrtle) leaf oil, santalum spicatum (sandalwood) wood oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud oil, cuminum cyminum (cumin) seed oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil, vetiveria zizanioides (vetiver) root oil, bisabolol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, phenethyl alcohol
*Ingredient from Organic Farming