The Kahina Brightening Serum is lightweight and easily absorbed with a fresh, natural scent. Increase luminosity and refine skin tone and texture with this organic-certified treatment complex.
A blend of rare white lily, Japanese wakame seaweed, and powerful antioxidants in argan oil, maritime pine, and green tea.
This potent organic serum contains bio-actives to:
- Visibly reduce discoloration, hyper-pigmentation, post-acne spots and dark marks in four to six weeks
- Boost radiance and even skin tone
- Prevent future discoloration by inhibiting melanin production
- Protect against environmental exposure
- Support skin's natural defense system
- Fight free radicals that contribute to further signs of ageing like fine lines and wrinkles
Morning and/or evening after cleansing, apply a thin layer of Kahina's Brightening Serum over entire face before moisturising. If skin is oily the serum may be used alone.
aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, water/aqua/eau, argania spinosa (argan) oil*, undaria pinnatifida extract, lactobacillus ferment, glycerin*, pancratium maritimum extract, oryza sativa (rice) seed extract*, spirulina platensis (algae) extract*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, sodium hyaluronate, diglycerin, pinus pinaster, cetearyl glucoside, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf/flower oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, santalum spicatum (sandalwood) wood oil, tanacetum annuum flower oil*, vanillosmopsis erythropappa (bisabolol) wood oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) resin extract, maltodextrin, mentha spicata (spearmint) leaf extract, sclerotium gum, hydrogenated lecithin, p-anisic acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, xanthan gum